(Frick, February 10, 2015) After the successful presence at BIOFACH 2014, where the Ukraine country pavilion sparked much general interest with its potential to meet much of the growing global demand for organic products, Ukraine will have its own country pavilion at BIOFACH for the second time.
Nine exhibiting companies present organic products for which Ukraine has excellent conditions: cereals, oil crops, pulses, sunflower seeds and oil, wild and cultivated berries as well as new, innovative products and services for organic markets. They are:
- Agrofirma "Pole", LTD, Cherkasy region (www.agropole.com.ua),
- Galeks-Agro, PE, Zhytomyr region (www.galeks-agro.com),
- Ethnoproduct, PrJSC, Chernigiv region (www.ethnoproduct.com),
- Casper Ltd, Odesa region (www.organico.od.ua),
- DIAMANT Ltd, LLC, Poltava region (www.diamantltd.com.ua),
- Agrolider Company Ltd, Khmelnytskyi region (www.fruit-world.net),
- LiQberry, TM, Kyiv region (www.liqberry.biz),
- Rivneholod, ALC, Rivne region (www.rivnefrost.com),
- Organic Standard, Ltd (www.organicstandard.com.ua).
The Ukraine country pavilion is funded by the above-mentioned exhibitors and international projects.
The Swiss-Ukrainian Project "Organic Market Development in Ukraine" (2012-2016) is funded by the Swiss Confederation through the State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO). The programme "Greening Economies in the Eastern Neighbourhood" (EaP GREEN) is funded by the European Commission and implemented by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).
The Ukraine country pavilion is coordinated by a consortium consisting of the QueS consultancy body, the Green Dossier information centre and the Organic Standard certification body.
If you wish to fix a business meeting with one of the exhibitors, please contact the coordinator of Ukraine country pavilion, Ksenia Gladchenko (info(at)ques.com.ua).
In case of questions regarding the Ukraine country pavilion, please contact the leader of the Swiss-Ukrainian project “Organic market development in Ukraine”, Tobias Eisenring (tobias.eisenring(at)fibl.org).
FiBL contacts during BIOFACH
- Tobias Eisenring, FiBL, Tel. +41 79 775 92 17, tobias.eisenring(at)fibl.org
- Thomas Bernet, FiBL, Tel. +41 76 344 50 35, thomas.bernet(at)fibl.org
- Adrian Krebs, FiBL, Tel. +41 79 500 88 52, adrian.krebs(at)fibl.org
ukraine.fibl.org: Information about the Ukraine country pavilion