On 27 May 2016, a Science Day will take place at BIOFACH China in Shanghai. It is organized by FiBL on behalf of TIPI - the Technology Innovation Platform of IFOAM - Organics International, the Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology (IGDB) at the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), China, the Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL), Switzerland, NürnbergMesse China Co., Ltd., Shanghai Organic Agriculture Engineering Technology Center (Tony’s Farm) and China Organic Food Certification Center.
The aims of the meeting are
- to set up an organic technology and innovation network in farming: the TIPI China group.
- to bridge the understanding, communications and co-operations for Chinese and the TIPI international members in research, innovation and technology transfer.
- Organic agricultural developmental policy & strategy
- Research & innovation
- Application of technology, methods and tools in organic farming
- Future perspectives
- Global exhibitors and visitors attending BIOFACH CHINA 2016
- Organic farmland owners, farmers and producers
- Experts, scientists and agro-technicians from China and worldwide
- Business and entrepreneurs of agricultural fertilizers and pesticides
- Central and local governmental decision makers with focus on China
09:00 - 10:30 Opening Session
10:30 - 11:00 Tea Break
11:00 - 12:30 Keynote Speech
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 15:00 Forum Speech & TIPI China foundation
15:00 - 16:30 Visiting Tony’s Farm Departure to Tony's Farm (RMB 100 / person)
16:30 - 17:30 Visiting Tour on Tony's Farm
17:30 - 19:00 Dinner communication in Tony’s Farm
Please use the registration form of the flyer about TIPI Science Day in China (see below).
BIOFACH China 2016
Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Center,
NO.1099 Guo Zhan Road
Qiyan Wang-Müller, FiBL Switzerland