The session 'Management and breeding for organic plant and livestock production systems' will take place on Friday, February 19, 2010, from 11 to 12.30 pm; room Prag.
In recent years the BioFach Congress has also been used as forum to present and discuss results of European research projects. For further information see FiBL's BioFach pages.
- Dr. Danièle Tissot, European Commission, DG Research, Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Aquaculture
- Dr. Urs Niggli, FiBL, Switzerland/Prof. Dr. Carlo Leifert, Newcastle University, UK
Effect of organic, low input, and conventional production measures on crop quality: a summary of results of the QLIF project
- Dr. Veronika Maurer, FiBL, Switzerland
The need to breed robust livestock for organic and ‚low input‘ production systems (LowInputBreeds project)
- Dr. Monika Messmer, FiBL, Switzerland
First results from the European project NUE Crops - Improving nutrient use efficiency in major European food, feed and biofuel crops to reduce negative environmental impacts of crop production.
- Contact person at FiBL:Veronika Maurer