OK-Net Arable has three specific objectives:
- to synthesise the practical and scientific knowledge already available about organic arable farming, and to identify the best methodology in knowledge exchange. Based on this easily understandable education will be developed
- to create a European network of farmer innovation groups. This network will serve to exchange experiences and test the education material developed in the project
- to create an online platform for knowledge exchange across Europe unique in organic farming
The consortium consists of 17 partners, covering in total 13 countries from all corners of Europe.
- Urs Niggli, FiBL Switzerland
- Klaus-Peter Wilbois, FiBL Germany
eu.europa.eu: Project description