Information on the CORE Organic II research priorities for this call, expected funding from each partner country, and the criteria for participation, is available at the CORE Organic II website at www.coreorganic2.org.
CORE Organic II builds on the outcome of the first CORE Organic - successfully completed in 2007 - with the aim of building an effective and sustainable transnational research programme. CORE Organic's goal is to identify common research priorities for the organic sector where a transnational approach gives added value, launch at least two transnational calls, initiate research projects, organize project monitoring and dissemination of results, and to consider funding models.
Switzerland is represented in the project through the Federal Office of Agriculture and FiBL.
Denmark/ CORE Organic II coordinator
- Ulla Bertelsen, ICROFS, International Centre for Research in Organic Food Systems, E-Mail icrofs(at)icrofs.org
- Dr. Elke Saggau, Federal Agency for Agriculture and Food, Bonn, Germany, Tel. +49 228 99 68 45-3930, E-Mail Elke.Saggau(at)ble.de
- Urs Gantner, Federal Office for Agriculture, Bern, Switzerland, Tel.+41 31322-2511, E-Mail urs.gantner(at)blw.admin.ch
Your contact at FiBL
- COREOrganic2.org: Homepage of the CORE Organic II project
- COREOrganic.org: Information about the CORE Organic funded research projects
- FiBL.org: The European network for organic agriculture research will continue