Abstracts for oral or poster presentations at the final DIVERSIFOOD Congress "Cultivating diversity and food Quality" can now be submitted. The congress will be held at the Congress Center in Rennes, France, from 10 to 12 December 2018. The call for abstracts is open until 31 May 2018. For more information and (online) abstract submission: https://symposium.inra.fr/diversifood2018/
The Scientific Committee will select the abstracts received and will give a feedback to contributors in early July.
The DIVERSIFOOD Final Congress will be open for external oral speakers and/or poster presentations.
It will provide inputs to shape DIVERSIFOOD messages for the future on how to better embed crop diversity for resilient sustainable food systems.
DIVERSIFOOD results and key lessons will be shared, covering complementary approaches:
- Underutilized/forgotten crops: multi-actor and on farm evaluation
- New approaches of plant breeding for diversified and sustainable farming systems
- Community biodiversity management
- Diversity and sustainability within food systems: new relationships among actors
- Paradigm shift for multi-actor and transdisciplinary research
The preliminary program is available at: http://www.diversifood.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Diversifood-Congress_programme.pdf
Giulia Bonelli, formicablu s.r.l., via G. P. da Palestrina, 47 00193 Rome, Italy
Phone +39 06 97600589, e-mail: bonelli(at)formicablu.it