Anti Fraud Initiative (AFI) North America is a continuation of discussions on the topic of fraud in the organic market place which have been taking place in Europe under the AFI banner for over three years.
- Bring together representatives from retail, distribution, manufacturing, trading, farming, certification and governmental areas of the organic products industry.
- Start a discussion about the potential for and threats posed by fraud in the organic market place.
- Build consensus that fraud is an important issue and that the industry is best served by being proactive in protecting itself.
- Located at the Hotel Marlowe, Cambridge, Massachusetts, October 11-12, 2010
- A small block of rooms are available at the discounted rate of 209 US Dolalrs per night.
- Registration fee of 130 US Dollars includes conference materials and lunch.
- Online registration via www.regonline.com/afina
- Registration opens August 18th.
- Coincides with location and timing of the newly co-located All Things Organic and Expo East shows.